Isle of Man Album
- Isle of Man Album
- Where else within such a small space can the enthusiast find four such distinctive transport systems?
- The steam-worked Isle of Man Railway, the horse-drawn trams at Douglas, the scenic Manx Electric Railway and the Snaefell Mountain Railway, together make up a picture of unique fascination.
- This album presents a pictorial survey of the island's railed transport in its unrivalled setting
- 1968, Hardback, 108 pages, 7¼" x 9¾"
- Ian Allan Publishing
- ISBN-10 0711000230 Print Code:471/CEX/468
£12.00 Order or Enquire via email