Creating Model Buildings in 4mm and 7mm
- Creating Model Buildings
- in 4mm and 7mm
- There are plenty of pictures of Geoff Taylor's completed models, as well as construction pictures for both 4mm and 7mm scales. These are supplemented by text, explaining how he achieved the various models. Painting techniques and how to paint embossed sheet brick and stone walls are shown and explained.
- Also hand-carved stonework, using a scriber and the application of modelling clay are shown, along with rendered wall finishes.
- The book is also really suitable for modellers who haven’t made any buildings in plastic before and want to know where to start, as there is a whole chapter on making a small terrace from scratch with pictures and text.
- Book two, More Model Buildings covers a vast amount of different models that Geoff has made over the years for railway and town buildings.
- 138 pages, Laminated Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN-10 1905184794
- ISBN-13 9781905184798
Available from Stock Now
Order or Enquire