A Scratchbuilder's Guide to Semaphore Signal Construction
- Semaphore Signal Construction
- A Scratchbuilder's Guide
- It is strange, but undeniably true, that modellers who can glimpse the profile of a coach and tell you its diagram number and who appear to have counted every rivet on their superb engines, look blank whenever signals are mentioned. Yet they are an essential and prominently visible part of the railway scene.
- The author of this book had more than 28 years service in Signal & Telecommunications Department of the full size railway. He is also an accomplished modeller, as the illustrations of his exceptional work in both 4mm and 7mm scales will show.
- In this well-illustrated account. he explains his construction procedures, some of which are the result of his own deliberations; others are gratefully borrowed from fellow modellers who have published their efforts in the model press over the years. He does not claim that this is the only way to build model signals, but his methods are incredibly impressive.
- 108 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN 1905184689
Available from Stock Now
Order or Enquire