Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons
- Volume Two
- The Lancashire and Yorkshire built purchased or acquired over 67,000 goods vehicles over an 83 year period.
- In this second volume of his extensive and detailed study of the wagons of the L&YR, Noel Coates takes up the story at the point where the first volume concluded. He now considers the design, construction and use of covered goods, coal & mineral, bogie, merchandise, livestock, tank, ballast and special wagons, ending appropriately with the examination of the brake vans, and a look at miscellaneous vehicles.
- This work is profusely illustrated with photographs and official drawings of the wagons concerned, together with the author's usual detailed tabular and graphical portrayals of specific aspects. For lovers of wagons in general and the L&Y in particular, this volume must not be missed!
- 264 pages, 2006, Case bound ,1300g
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 1905184182
Available from Stock Now
Order or Enquire