Narrow Gauge Railway Modelling
- Narrow Gauge Railway Modelling
- After thirty years of narrow gauge modelling, Peter Kazer has kindly agreed to write about the methods and techniques he has so successfully employed in various scales across a variety of prototypes.
- It all started in an attempt to demonstrate that narrow gauge modelling should be taken seriously and his crusade has resulted in some wonderful layouts which feature in this volume. He hopes to inspire others to have a go at scratchbuilding and guides, the reader logically through prototypes, survey work, presentation planning, baseboards, trackwork, bridges, buildings, signalling, scenery, locos and rolling stock.
- See also Narrow Gauge Adventure
- 128 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN 1874103682
Available from Stock Now
Order or Enquire