Pre-Grouping, Great Western Auto Trailers
- Great Western Auto Trailers
- Part Two - Post-Grouping and Absorbed Vehicles
- by John Lewis
- Because of their widespread use, this thorough and detailed account of the GWR's auto trailers should appeal to main-line and branch line students alike.
- The first volume provided a historical overview and considered many details including liveries. It also provided an individual account of each of the diagrams built by the GWR before 1923.
- This second volume covers the post-grouping and absorbed vehicles, and also includes miscellaneous additional information on accidents, some local area setvices, and, where known, details of allocations.
- 186 pages, 1995, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 1874103259
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned — N/A
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- Great Western Auto Trailers Part One
- Great Western Steam Rail Motors