The 4mm Coach Modelling, 1st Principles
- The 4mm Coach
- Part One - First Priniciple and Basic Projects
- by Stephen Williams
- This series has been designed to read sequentially so that the reader will be guided from first principles and basic projects (in Part 1), through more demanding and sophisticated kits (in Part 2), to scratchbuilt work (in Part 3, not yet released).
- Techniques described can be applied to coaches right across the spectrum from R-T-R to scratchbuilt. Illustrating ways in which can we produce models which really do justice to their prototypes, the author's emphasis is very much upon finding ways to secure the best from the chosen medium, whatever the starting point might be.
- 100 pages. Card Cover, 8½" x 10¾"
- Wild Swan Modelling Publications
- ISBN 1874103127
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-Owned, New Old Stock
£22.00 Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, New Old Stock, minor shelf wear
£20.00 Order or Enquire
- Pre-Owned, Very good, slight cover yellowing
£18.00 Order or Enquire
- Wild Swan Modelling Main Page
- Related Titles
- The 4mm Coach Part 2 - Working With Metal Kits