Light Railway Layout Designs
- Light Railway Layout Designs
- by Iain Rice
- An excellent source of ideas and protoypical layout plans from an experienced designer and builder of small layouts.
- Illustrated with prototype and model layout photographs these light railways offer a wealth of interesting scenes and industries. The operation of short trains and small locomotives allows layout designs which can be accomodated in modern houses.
- Mainlines are not neglected as many plans include junction stations.
- 72 pages, 1991, Laminated card covers
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 0906867940
- New — Out of Print
- Pre-owned, New old stock
- Wild Swan Main Page