Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons
- Lancashire & Yorkshire Wagons
- Volume One
- The Lancashire and Yorkshire built purchased or acquired over 67,000 goods vehicles over an 83 year period.
- This volume introduces the Miles Platting and Newton Heath Works, and looks at the methods of construction and liveries employed by the company.
- It provides an in-depth survey of single plank, bolster, and open merchandise (half box) wagons, together with an appendix on wagon sheets.
- 194 pages, 1990, Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 0906867878
Available from Stock Now
Order or Enquire