- The Clevedon Branch
- Colin Maggs presents an excellent study of this short, 4 mile branch line, closed to passengers in 1966 and subsequently sliced through by the then new M5 in 1970.
- Superb photographs, illustrations and track plans help to bring this interesting branch, from the 4 way junction at Yatton to its terminus at Clevedon, back to life once more.
- A scare book well worth a read.
- 68 pages. Laminated Card Cover
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 0906867525
- New — Out of Print
Order or Enquire
- Pre-owned, Excellent, very light shelf wear
£25.00 Order or Enquire