Branch Lines Of The Southern Railway
- Southern Branch Lines
- Volume 2
- by George Reeve & Chris Hawkins
- In this second volume of Branch Lines Of The Southern Railway, the authors have examined three more rural branch lines. Each has been presented using a comprehensive selection of carefully chosen photographs together with an informative text.
- The three branches covered are : The Banstead and Epsom Downs Railway, The Lydd Railway (The New Romney and Dungeness Branches) and The Axminster & Lyme Regis Light Railway
- The author's enthusiasm for the Southern Railway stems from many years of research, including interviews with many ex-railway staff members and their earlier railway work is well known from previous publications. Their approach incorporates many photographs, maps, diagrams, scale drawings and informative text and this makes for a very enjoyable and comprehensive account.
- 152 pages. Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 0906867142
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-owned, very good, light shelf wear
£30.00 Order or Enquire
- Wild Swan Main Page