LMS Engine Sheds
- Volume 3 - The Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway
- by Chris Hawkins & George Reeve
- Volume 3 by Chris Hawkins and George Reeve of this series recounts the history of those sheds inherited from the Lancashire & Yorkshire Railway.
- This volume covers in detail the 21 ex L&Y sheds operating in 1947 , with brief notes on pre nationalisation closures and is illustrated with a wide variety of photographs and track plans. Locomotive allocations together with ammendments to previous volumes are included in the closing pages.
- Case bound, 1982, 136 pages of authorative text, top quality black and white images, maps, trackplans, drawings.
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN-10 090686707X
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-owned, Excellent, very light shelf wear to jacket
- Pre-owned, Good, some damage to rear of dust jacket, minor mis-printing on a couple of pages
£18.00 Order or Enquire
- Wild Swan Main Page
- Related Titles
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 1
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 2
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 4
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 5
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 6
- LMS Engine Sheds Volume 7