Branch Lines Of The Southern Railway
- Southern Branch Lines
- Volume 1
- by George Reeve & Chris Hawkins
- In this first volume of Branch Lines Of The Southern Railway, the authors have examined four rural branch lines. Each has been presented using a comprehensive selection of carefully chosen photographs together with an informative text.
- The four branches covered are : The Bexhill West Line, The Bordon Branch, The Hayling Branch and the Swanage Branch.
- The author's enthusiasm for the Southern Railway stems from many years of research, including interviews with many ex-railway staff members and their earlier railway work is well known from previous publications. Their approach incorporates many photographs, maps, diagrams, scale drawings and informative text and this makes for a very enjoyable and comprehensive account.
- 136 pages. Case bound
- Wild Swan Publications
- ISBN 0906867010
- New — Out Of Print
- Pre-owned, Very good, minor cover wear
- Wild Swan Main Page